Investment in Stocks Commodities and Forex Markets free

I am sharing a website specially for new comers and unsuccessful traders who have lost 80-90 % of their portfolio with in 3-6 months and also whom want to be  a investor in Future.

Kindly donot even jump in real market until you have very much know how about stock market, knowledge and practice, Therefore i am sharing this website for your practice and learning for free. 

Three Weeks before i have go through a International website named avatrade
Sitehttp://www.avatrade.com/


I create a free demo account and forget it.
Couple of days after i receive a Call on my mobile # (which i was registered in the foam) the strange thing is Caller is specking in Urdu in our native ancient i am very surprised due to his ancient.
I receive user Name and password in my email account.
So i decide let see what is in the site.
I logged in and see they provide in account $100000 amount for trade in demo account.
Now i am practicing in this website from last 3 weeks
They  provide facility to trade in 

1) Selected US stock markets & some Europe stocks
2) Forex exchange
3) Commodities i.e Gold, Silver , crude oil etc

Provide real time trade with different opinions (frankly speaking, first time I heard these options names :) )
In First week i have lost completely $100000 due to little knowledge about commodity exchange specially in Silver. So i reset my same account and got $100000 dollar again for 2nd ride now i understand slightly about commodities and forex exchange plus Us stock market now i diversify my account. Currently i am improving my skill through this website.

Reason: HOW GORAs (Forginers) works in stock market and take profit with trend lines etc's if you see in Karachi Stock Exchange different timings of any stock it will go up and down. I think our international investors have some this kind of software ( its all my assumption not any prove about GORAS software). In Karachi Stock Exchange our brokerage software TRADE CAST it has very limited opinions and also no candle stick indicator if we go on other websites they provide stock quotes with delay of above 15 minutes so its very difficult for us to take exit or entry in a single day. i am also working to find any website with real time quotes of Karachi stock exchange stocks with candle stick and other indicators. if i found i will share to you later on.  

Timing : 5 Days a week  (Monday to Friday) approximate about 22 hrs. of all market time.
Images:



My Demo account Image.






I am not encouraging to open a REAL ACCOUNT a lot of scammers on the internet these days.
I only recommend for online Practicing in demo account which is free and improve your skills and know about international traders, how they change market into bull or bear.

Popular Posts